Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, August 21

Review: Tall, Tatted, and Tempting by Tammy Falkner

Title: Tall, Tatted, and Tempting
By: Tammy Falkner
Series: The Reed Brothers #1
My Copy: Amazon.com
Book Whisperer's Rating: 

She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key.

Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting. Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret.

Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intends to share in the drawing of the tat she wants. He sees her in ways no one ever has.

Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to. Until he meets Kit.

Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Kit doesn’t know anything about herself, until she has to sacrifice all she ever wanted to save what’s most important to him.


I’ll admit - I was not expecting such an amazing story.  This book is the kind of book that just touches your emotions and I have a feeling that the rest of the series will be the same way.

Logan and Kit are not your average acquaintance/friend/couple and this aspect is what I found so interesting about them.  Logan doesn’t speak, Kit doesn’t read well.  Logan is from a struggling house of brothers, you’ll read why in the story, and Kit is wealthy beyond reason but refuses to live the life expected out of her.  They are polar opposites, of course, but something about each other draws them near and creates this bond so strong that it drew me in. 

I’d have to say that one of my favorite parts is any part that Logan speaks to Kit.  He always did it secretly, behind his brother’s backs, and it just spoke volumes of what Kit meant to him to break an eight year silence for someone who he feels connected with just from a drawing of a tattoo. 


And the end…oh, dear me!  It left me speechless.  How and why Kit would do that filled me with pride and sadness.  I can’t wait to read the continuation of their story and the rest of the Reed brother’s stories. 

No comments: