Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, January 1

Review: Until You by Penelope Douglas

until you

Title: Until You

By: Penelope Douglas

Series: A Fall Away Novel 1.5

My Copy: Ebook from Amazon

BookWhisperer Rating:

four_books_thumb

Have you ever been so angry that hitting things felt good? Or so numb that you actually felt high? The past few years have been like that for me. Traveling between fury and indifference with no stops in between.
Some people hate me for it, while others are scared of me. But none of them can hurt me, because I don't care about anything or anyone.
Except Tatum.
I love her so much that I hate her. We used to be friends, but I found out that I couldn't trust her or anyone else.
So I hurt her. I pushed her away.
But I still need her. The sight of her centers me, and I can pool all of my anger into her. Engaging her, challenging her, bullying her...they are my food, my air, and the last part of me that feels anything human.
But she left. She went to France for a year, and came back a different girl.
Now, when I push, she pushes back.

our thoughts

Until You was a great story from the male perspective. It is not a retelling of Bully, but rather an entirely different story with some familiar moments. Tate and Trenton are amazing characters, and I continue to fall in love with them in this 1.5 story. Not only did I get to learn Trent's character better, but Jax and Madox become clearer in this story as well. I am quite a fan of Madox, and even more intrigued by the mysterious Jax. I look for a spotlight position for each of these characters, and can't wait to see what Douglas will do with them. If you loved Bully, and crave more of their earth shattering emotion this is the book for you. Pick apart the terrible life that Trenton has been living, and she him fall deeper and endlessly in love with Tatum from his own pov.
~BookWhisperer Reviewer Jax~

jackie name plate

No comments: