Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, January 19

Review: A Little to Hot by Lisa Desrochers

a little too hot

Title: A Little to Hot

By: Lisa Derochers

Series: A Little Too Far #3

My Copy: Ebook for Blog Tour

BookWhisperer Rating:

five_books_thumb

If you play with fire…
Tossed out of college and cut off by her parents, Samantha West is in pretty dire straits. So when her rocker best friend hooks her up with a job dancing at a gentlemen’s club, who is she to turn it down? Plus, there are rules to dancing at Benny’s: No touching, keep your clothes on at all times, and never get closer than three feet. Unfortunately for Sam, her first private client makes her want to break every single one of them.
Harrison Yates is scorching hot, but he’s got a past that involves being left at the altar not too long ago. Sam is determined to make him forget about his ex, but when she makes her move, it flings her life into a spiral of chaos she never saw coming.
Because Harrison Yates isn’t who he seems to be. And his secret will probably get her killed.

our thoughtsLISA, I LOVE YOU!!!! This amazing author can create a story that even the most straight laced readers can envision and sympathize with the taboo and forbidden storylines. Then she can yank the rug from under your feet leaving you absorbed by a storyline that will test your patience and limits with every turn of the page. I have to say that I loved A Little Too Hot more than any other story thus far in the series. My feelings toward Sam have been less than friendly, since the conclusion of A Little to Far. I was torn in the first book between sympathy and revenge for not understanding, and needing her to be a better friend. Her wild nature, and oblivious personality was frustrating for the most part. So, here I was uncertain of how I felt about working with her character again, and starting this book devoted to her character. While I stress she secretly slips in, and makes me fall in love with her character. In reality she is far from the girl that I had though, and it is fun to pick her apart. Far worse than I had expected they step up the game in this novel with her choices, and more importantly the repercussions. Also, beware to never take anything for granted, but Desrochers is a ROCK YOUR WORLD kind of author, and nothing is EVER what it seems. Everything about this story is amazing, and I am at a lack for world that would truly do this story justice, so when all else fails READ IT NOW. Then, tell me I am wrong. Ultimately, this book is so wonderful, because of the wonderfully talented author that creates them. She is one to be watching. I look forward to the long future that this author is destined to have. BookWhisperer Favorite

jackie name plate

No comments: