Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, December 1

Review: Holidays with the Walker Brothers by Nicole Edwards

Title: Holidays with the Walker Brothers
By: Nicole Edwards
Series: Alluring Indulgence #4
My Copy: Amazon.com
Book Whisperer's Review: 

You are personally invited to spend the holidays with the Walker brothers and their families. As with any other time of the year, the seven brothers know how to heat things up while stirring up trouble, and between Thanksgiving and New Year’s, they don’t hold back.

See how Kaleb, Zane, Travis, Sawyer, Brendon, Ethan, and Braydon spend their days and nights through the holiday season. But just a warning… it doesn’t snow much in Coyote Ridge, Texas and they may just be the reason for that.


Nicole Edwards, can I just become your best friend and read every book you write?

Holidays with the Walker Brothers could not have been better...actually, it could have if it continued with all the rest of the brother's stories and I didn't have to wait to read about them (how am I supposed to wait?  I NEED them.)  That is the only way that this book could have been better. 

Absolutely fantastic! I loved the set up for the future books that Nicole provided  us with (Sawyer, Brendon, Ethan, and Braydon) and I loved catching up with what is going on with my other favorite brothers (Kaleb, Zane, and Travis.) 


Such a fantastic and sexy read and I coudn't get enough of it.  I cannot wait to see where this series is going.  Bravo Nicole Williams!

1 comment:

Travesti drew said...

really its nice and informative post with unique content so thanks for sharing such a useful information.
Travesti