Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, September 15

Review: Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy

flight

Title: Flight

By: Alyssa Rose Ivy

Series: The Crescent Chronicles

My Copy: Ebook for Tour

BookWhisperer Rating:

three books

Tell Me More:

Sometimes you just have to take flight.

A summer in New Orleans is exactly what Allie needs before starting college. Accepting her dad’s invitation to work at his hotel offers an escape from her ex-boyfriend and the chance to spend the summer with her best friend. Meeting a guy is the last thing on her mind—until she sees Levi.

Unable to resist the infuriating yet alluring Levi, Allie finds herself at the center of a supernatural society and forced to decide between following the path she has always trusted or saving a city that might just save her.

our thoughts finl

Truth time: When I first started this book, I thought I was going to be let down by the plot. Maybe it was just a little slow for my taste but then within a few tap on my Kindle, it got much better (okay, I’ll admit it. It was when Levi started to make more appearances that I started reading a little faster.)

I really had no idea where this was going at first but I am sure threw me for a loop when the plot started to unravel. Once Allie discovers what Levi is, you start to really learn more about him and his friends. It brought more spice to the plot and let you connect a little more with the characters (instead of them just being so mysterious.) Relationships start to form and action starts to build up and it kept me entertained until the end.

The first book left me wishing the second book was already loaded into my Kindle so that I could continue the saga. I guess I will just have to wait until January of 2013 to see how everything comes together.

Name Plate Jackie

1 comment:

Alyssa Rose Ivy said...

Thanks so much for reading and reviewing Flight!!