Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, January 3

Review: Whiteout by Cambria Hebert

whiteout

Title: Whiteout

By: Cambria Hebert

Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance (Short Story)

Publisher: Otherworld Publications (November 2011)

My Copy: Ebook provided from the Author

BookWhisperer Rating:

 five stars

About the book:

Lost in a world of white, I lay. Pain and cold were my only companions. How long would it take me to die? Would the cold freeze my heart and stop its beating?
A red plastic sled saved the day. A woman saved my life.
Unfortunately, saving my life might cost Grace her own. We get one day together, Christmas day, one day of bliss among misery. Too soon the tree is down and all that’s left of the cinnamon biscuits are crumbs.
The people who want me dead come back to see their task complete. I didn’t have a plan, but Grace did.
Never trust a woman with a shotgun.

review plate Absolutely loved this story!! At twenty eight pages I am impressed by the authors ability to create a complete and astounding story. Whiteout is a suspense novel with a twist of romance. For the paranormal lover this is a perfect little journey that will take you thirty minutes from beginning to end. While Hebert concluded this novel perfectly; readers will still feel the crave for more the wonderful story. This is an awesome display of the talent Cambria Hebert is capable of, and leave me anxious for more of her stories.

nameplate

2 comments:

rumpydog said...

Now that sounds pretty interesting! Might have to check it out. Thanks.

Cambria said...

Thanks for the awesome review!! I am so thrilled you enjoyed Whiteout it was so fun to write!