Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, January 3

Review: Before by Cambria Hebert

Before

Title: Before

By: Cambria Hebert

Series: Heven and Hell Prequel

Publisher: Otherworld Publications
(November 18th, 2011)

My Copy: Ebook provided by Author

BookWhisperer Rating: four stars

About the book:

What if your life was charmed and everything in it was perfect…
Before.
This is the story of my past. Of what things were like for me when everything was normal. Of what every teenager’s life is like. Clothes. Parties. Boys and summer vacation. What’s so wrong with that? I liked it. I was happy.
Until things changed. I changed.
I didn’t know that lies and secrets were about to take over my existence. I didn’t know there was someone out there, someone meant just for me. I didn’t know that I was about to go on a journey, a journey that would lead me to the girl I am today.
This is the beginning of the worst year of my life. Would I go back and change things? Erase everything that has happened to go back into these moments?
Not a chance.
This is a story of before.

review plate

Before is a nineteen page prequel for the Heven and Hell series by Cambria Hebert. The story does not reveal the mystery of the story to be told, but it does leave lingering questions and caress readers curiosity that will secure readers for the debut of Masquerade when it becomes available. The writing style previewed here shows promise for future titles from this author. This short glimpse has definitely peaked my interest, and I am anxious to see where this story will go from here. nameplate

1 comment:

Cambria said...

thank you for another really great review! I am glad that your interest is peaked and you are looking forward to reading Masquerade!!