Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, January 18

Just a Little FYI

I was interested in participating in a blog tour for the upcoming release of Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. I am a huge fan of the first novel Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side, so it only seemed natural to want to help promote the second book. When I contacted her, and asked if she was planning to have a blog tour. She informed me one had not been set up, but she would love it if I would put together something for her.Well, here I go again trying to conquer the world. Just kidding!! Although, it has turned out to be a interesting experience. My FYI, is that I wanted to let everyone know that I was going to put together a blog tour. If you are interested in participating let me know. I have it posted as an event on Goodreads, but would be more than happy to include anyone that would like to participate. On a side note if anyone would be interested in helping create a blog button to include with the post that totally awesome. I would like to include a game with a giveaway. Please don't hesitate to give me any ideas or suggestions, and if you want to participate please let me know.

No comments: