Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, July 10

Exciting Opportunities

Kate over at Bloomsbury Books contacted me a short time ago about handing out a box of books at the showing of Eclipse. I am excited to announce that I completed this eventful task, and had a hell of a time doing it. I met so many ordinary people just like me with a love for books.
Although, the reason for my post today is to take this moment to extend my tremendous thanks for having been involved in something so cool! Thank you to all of the publishers that send us their wonderful books, and allow us to assist them in spreading the word about this wonderful world of books.

1 comment:

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

thats so cool that you were able to do that :)