Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, June 9

Harry Potter Trailer

Check it out the Harry Porter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer... I have to be honest I have never read the books, but I love these movies.

3 comments:

ladystorm said...

You really should read the books. You would find out they leave a ton of stuff out in the movies..lol. I like the movies, buts its because I only read the books once a long time ago and can't remember half of what was in them..LOL Like that trailer there didn't spark one memory of what that book was about..ugh. The movie I was most disappointed in was the last one Half Blood Prince and thats because they left out the cool fight scene at the school that was in the book. :( Can't wait to see this new one though.

trishalynn0708 said...

Hi, I see that you signed up for my Nancy Holder giveaway that I am having on my blog. For the books Possessions and The Evil Within. The contest ends Friday but since Nancy's book The Evil Within is being released tomorrow I am holding a Nancy Holder day on my blog. All day long you will be able to gain extra entries into the contest. So I am going around to everyones blog who signed up and letting them know. Hope to see you tomorrow.. =)

Kelsey said...

This is the first time I've heard and seen the trailer, so thanks for posting it!!

And you should SERIOUSLY read the books. They are incredibly awesome. One of my favorite series.

-Kelsey