Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, April 15

Rules of Attraction Trailer

Check it out… Below is the Rules of Attraction book trailer. Rules of Attraction is the sequel to the adored Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. This amazing novel was released this month, and I had the pleasure of reviewing a Early Review Copy. See my review here. Make sure you pause my music player on the right hand side at the bottom before starting this awesome trailer.

This trailer is amazing, it makes me what to drop everything and start the book all over again. Check it out… Then go buy the book TODAY!

Name Plate copy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this trailer so much. It's great and definitely made me want to read the book even more if that's possible. ;)

iluvhersheys_andbooks said...

Oh My Gosh!!! This has to be the most awesomeness (excuse my french) trailer ever. And the guy playing Carlos is my new hotest guy of the week!!! Thanks for posting this!!!