Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, March 5

My Life

Let's just say to give those of you that have been following my lifes tragedies an update. That my life has now become the books that I read, and like those wonderful characters in the books I read I have no idea was is coming in the next twenty pages. While I am struggling to get back on track with my books it appears to be a little longer of a process than anticipated. I must say that I am currently reading Shift by Rachel Vincent. AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE!!!! I will have a review coming up, and I am slowly but surely getting back on track one of these days you will be surprised when you see a post from me everyday again. I am working on it!!! Thank you for all of my followers that are sincerely sending regards and offering understanding that I appreciate from the bottom of my heart.

Many Thanks Sincerely The BookWhisperer

6 comments:

jacabur1 said...

Life sucks at times and then there are those times when it just rocks so hard you cry from sheer joy in the moment! I hope soon you get to that moment! Whatever your "book" has in store for you take care and when you do get back on track we will all still be here waiting for you.

jackie b central texas

Michelle said...

I hope everything gets back on track for you soon. I know what it's like for life to just kind of fall apart at the seams for a little while. It's tough. :( Hopefully things will start to fall into place yet again. All the best.

hcmurdoch said...

I hope things are getting better for you!

Donna [F.D. Ramblings] said...

::Hugs:: Just take each day, one at a time and take care of yourself. :)

Cleverly Inked said...

Best of luck sweet heart!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I wish you the best and hope all is getting better for you, or at least easier.

I have found books help take my mind off the crazyness of the reall world, for just a little while. And that is what helps me unwind too.