Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, March 23

Makeover

Hey guys have been jumping back into my books, but I decided The BookWhisperer was due for a new look, so if you see some problems let me know I have changed the background and header and will be working on buttons if there is anything else that doesn't fit that I need to take a look at. Please don't hesitate to mention. I forget things all the time... Enjoy all of you and thanks for sticking with me. Feeling so much better and life is defintely trucking along.

Love you all!!!!!

5 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I've been working on mine too.
:)

hcmurdoch said...

Cool new look! I've just redone mine as well.

Moonsanity said...

I love the colors! I've been wanting to redo mine with 3 columns but might have to have someone do that for me.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Always love the headers you use. This is looking great! Nice look. I have been thinking about trying to do a few changes myself, but I am afraid to.

Hell Kat said...

Loving the new look! Which is why you won an award on my blog =)

paranormalfantasies.blogspot.com