Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, May 29

Published Early: Homewrecker by Cat Mason & Kathryn Kiden

Homewrecker
By: Cat Mason & Kathryn Kiden


My name is Kennedy Brooks and you're not going to like me. Chances are you may even hate me, and that's okay, there are times I do too.
I had choices, we all do, the ones that I made changed everything. 
Before I knew it, the lines of right and wrong began to blur and I was consumed so deeply that I couldn't see a way out even if I wanted to.
The path I chose is not for the faint of heart, it isn't always sweet, but it's real.
What happens when all the things you have always wanted suddenly aren't all you want anymore? What do you do when the forbidden screams your name and both parts of your life become as vital as the air you breathe?
You make a choice.
This is my story.


HOMEWRECKER by Cat Mason and Katheryn Kiden
cover model- Harper Sloan
Photographer- Lauren Watson Perry of Perrywinkle Photography

No comments: