Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Monday, April 6

Review: Finding Jordie by H.J. Harley

Title: Finding Jordie
By: H.J. Harley
Series: The Love Lies Bleeding Series #1
My Copy: Ebook for Honest Review
BookWhisperer Rating:

Jordie Spagnato was content raising her daughter on her own, and running a successful New York City hot spot. Enter Nathan Harper: tall, handsome, full of charisma and there to lend a hand when a drunken brawl almost lands Jordie in jail. Late night walks, rooftop visits and breakfast quickly become their routine until Nathan's future and Jordie's past threaten to ruin their lives.


Many reviews described Finding Jordie as FULL OF SASS. I think I need to clarify there is a major difference between sass, and the catty girl personality that was portrayed here in this story. Jordie and Rachel carry a continual high school dialog between the two of them, and I found this to be rather grating on my nerves. I really loved Jordie's strong independent woman persona. Which further supported my confusion with her woo-ee commentary with her best friend. Nathan from the start was mysterious, but never dark and dangerous. I have absolutely no complaints for the Nathan's character, and look forward to the continuation of the story. In the end I rated this story to reflect both my likes and dislikes. It is easily assumed this series is going to be quite a ride.

No comments: