Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, November 15

Blog Tour Review: Femme Fatale by Kirsty-Anne Still

Title: Femme Fatale
Author: Kirsty-Anne Still
Release Date: Nov 7, 2014
Find on
Goodreads
They call me the Femme Fatale.
But only because they don’t know me.
My job - seduce men to the climatic point of falling in love with me and then deliver their death sentence.
I work for my father’s business. I’m his secret weapon. I’m the one that gets away with murder.
For years, I’ve given in to my father’s demands, lived the life of a mob princess, fell into this merciless realm where he presents me with a man and one goal – to kill. 
When it’s to keep the Abbiati name from ruins, I’ll run with the wolves and protect it fiercely.
However, when he brings a new name to the table, I know my newest mission could well be the one that breaks me - Don’t feel, don’t deviate, kill Zane Maverick. 
It should be simple, but how am I supposed to choose between the man who raised me to be this heartlessly strong female and the man I could only ever love to death?






I used to be just another Fanfiction writer! That was until one person showed real interest in my work. And then another, and then another, until I had this whole group of people reviewing like crazy and wanting original work from me. I’d spent years writing for free online, I didn’t believe I had it in me to publish something!
But I’m glad I did!! I never imagined pushing my work and striving to reach my ultimate. I never imagined I’d be the girl who started The Viper Rooms! But who am I to deny the inspiration when it hits?
I love writing, it’s a lifeline. I love creating a world that others fall into. I love having the control to make a whole new world. It’s like a dependency, an addictive one. It’s one of the things I’m extremely proud of.
As much as I complain, I love the mini dialogues that go on in my head, the plotlines that attack me when I least expect them to. The ones that jump to life at the most inappropriate times and drive me totally crazy!!
For now I split my life between writing, dreaming, working, and volunteering with children.
Femme Fatale combines my deep love for mafia novels, and a strong and determined heroine into one intriguing storyline. Amelia was born a mob princess, but regardless of her father lessons, her conscious is holding her back from her vile future. Amelia's father knows that her life teeters on the brink of greatness, so when he chooses her next mark it is intended to prove her tipping point. While I can interpret his actions for the intended final results it is, nonetheless, horrid that this man can exploit his family to seek his own gains.  Furthermore, what kind of monster does it take to desire such brutality and corruption in his own children. This plot line was a intriguing one for the unique and unfathomable concept of family. Readers will be desperate to see this young girl find her salvation from such a fatal existence. As the story continues this young woman becomes desperate for a solution, but it seems at each and every obstacle her altercations result in a drastic display of emotion or sharing portions of her possible escape. It was a frustrating battle to see the mastered creation of Sal's character, and then watch Amelia pour out all of her secrets. I felt this really changed the story for me, and took away some of the validity of the characters. I can realistically conceive the darkness and danger of such a life, and the impending betrayals that such a life would provoke. Such a man as Sal would not let such insollence in even his children, and the consistent back and forth of her doing what ever she pleases on daily basis. There is a huge difference between a ruthless murderer that can off the man she loves, and the consistent up and downs of Amelia emotions that show failure to produce results. I feel this would have been evident to Amelia's father, and he would have dealt with his own child without all the fan fair. I mean heck, we are talking about a man that murdered his own wife. Once we overcome the taxing up and downs of Amelia decisions we fall into the climate of the story. This part of the story was great, and Amelia is finally forced to make a decision. This leads into the conclusion that is quite a cliff hanger. Even with some issues this was a good story, and I think the ending has me even more eager to see a sequel.









No comments: