Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, July 9

Review: No Limits by Lori Foster

Title: No Limits
By: Lori Foster
Series: Ultimate #1
My Copy: Netgalley.com
BookWhisperer's Rating: 

Cannon Colter is quintessential hero material: chiseled jawline, shredded body—the works. He's also the guy who rescued Yvette Sweeny from kidnappers, only to put an end to her romantic dreams. These days, she's older, smarter, determined to face whatever life throws her way. Even the prospect of sharing a house and business with Cannon.

Cannon knew Yvette wanted him three years ago. But she was young—and some things are worth waiting for. Thrown together by her grandfather's legacy, he realizes how deep Yvette's scars really go, and how much danger lurks in their quiet town. As pent-up desire explodes between them, protecting her becomes the only fight that matters. And he'll break all the rules to do it…


Congratulations to Cannon Colter because he just became one of my book boyfriends. 

I started this book and didn’t know that there was a section in the Love Undercover series that first introduces you to Cannon and Yvette and the terrifying situation that happens with them.  No Limits explains it all again so I wasn’t lost but I wish I had read that book first before I started this one.  It just means that I am going to have to start reading the Love Undercover books to get more of the back-story (I know, my life is so hard.)

I adored these characters and I loved how strong Yvette was after going through what she went through as a teenager and how protective Cannon was of her. In fact, I loved how all of the fighters were protective of the entire town.  These men patrol the streets to ward off any evil doings to make the town safe.  So when Yvette’s safety becomes an issue, not only does Cannon step up, but the rest of the fighters are right behind him. 

And their love for each other…their hidden love between them made my heart flutter.  Even though it takes a while for them to realize their feelings, as a reader, you could see in their actions.  Both characters were written for each other.


Oh, and I cannot wait to read Armie’s story soon.  In fact, it better be happening soon because his set up was amazing in the book and now that is all I can think about.

No comments: