Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, January 23

Review: Torn from You

torn from you

Title: Torn from you

By: Nashoda Rose

Series: Tear Asunder #1

My Copy: Ebook for Review

BookWhisperer Rating:

four_books_thumb

Love is like an avalanche. It hits hard, fast and without mercy.
At least it did for me when Sculpt, the lead singer of the rock band Tear Asunder knocked me off my feet. Literally, because he’s also a fighter, illegally of course, and he taught me how to fight. He also taught me how to love and I fell hard for him. I mean the guy could do sweet, when he wasn't doing bossy, and I like sweet.
Then it all shattered.
Kidnapped.
Starved.
Beaten.
I was alone and fighting to survive.
When I heard Sculpt's voice, I thought he was there to save me.
I was wrong.

our thoughts

Horribly beautiful love story. Torn From You is vivid and raw. It will cut deep and scar dark. This is one of those highly erotic stories, but it is wrapped up so perfectly in dark and tragic story. As you travel this journey with Sculpt and Emily your sympathy will pour out as you desperately search for direction that will promise them a happy ending. There is no heart stopping cliff hanger to this story, because after the first couple chapters Nashoda Rose rips everything apart with the
destruction of hurricane. There was absolutely no predictability at that point in the book, and I was a victim to the roller coaster that ensues. Finally, a third of the way through things seem to fall into place, and the lights will be turned back on. As the reality of the story unfolds we will be left to question "what would I do???". Nevertheless, you will probably not have an answer to this question, because doubt any of us have lived through such a nightmare. Emily and Logan are survivors, but when they are together they find the ability to truly live life to it fullest. This was a great story. Honestly, though I am deeply anticipating Ream and Kat's story. This author is great one. She creates a story that absorbs you, and I look forward to seeing if all of her titles entice the same intense emotional overload.

jackie name plate

No comments: