Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, January 7

Review: Fight With Me (With Me in Seattle #2) by Kristen Proby

Title: Fight with Me
By: Kristen Proby
Series: With Me in Seattle #2
My Copy: Amazon.com
BookWhisperer's Rating: 

Jules Montgomery is too busy and content with her life to worry about a man, especially one Nate McKenna. If growing up with four brothers has taught her anything, she knows to stay away from sexy men with tattoos and motorcycles. That goes double if he's your boss. During the one incredible night they shared, he violated the no fraternization policy...among other things, and it won't happen again. Jules won't risk her career for mind-blowing sex, no matter how much her body and her damn heart keep arguing with her.

Nate McKenna could give a shit about the no fraternizing policy. He wants Jules and he'll have her. The rules could bend around them, or be damned. He's not a man to be taken lightly, and Jules Montgomery is about to find out just how he responds to being pushed aside after the best night of sex he's ever had. She can fight all she wants, but he'll have her in his bed in the end.


Before I start this review, I want everyone to know that I want Nate McKenna! I can’t even handle his sexiness.

I have to admit, I was hooked from the beginning (I am sure Nate had something to do with that.)  I love Jules and Nate together.  They are absolutely perfect for one another. Their chemistry leaked off of the pages and their moments together were so sexy.  Proby did a great job making me fall in love with these two immediately.  She also did a wonderful job adding Natalie and Luke into the picture along with Jule’s family.  I have a feeling that the rest of the series will be based on the Montgomerys. 

I really did like this book.  I loved the passion that Nate and Jules showed for each other and their quiet times together where just so sweet.  Nate is a charming character indeed.  I will say that Jules did run away from the relationship a lot without ever just sitting down and talking to Nate about what was troubling her.  You would think she would learn to share her feelings the first two times she ran away from a problem.


However, all in all, a fantastic read.

No comments: