Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, January 17

Blog Tour Review: Vendetta by Autumn Karr/Sienna Lane

vendetta

Title: Vendetta

By: Autumn Karr and Sienna Lane

My Copy: Ebook for Review Tour

BookWhisperer Rating:

five_books_thumb

I am not a good man.
I have lied and cheated and stolen. I've decided between life or death, like it was my due. None of it matters, not anymore. These are not my sins.
I see her raise her hands, the dark metal she's clutching reflecting the moonlight. Her finger trembles as she cocks the gun pointed at me. Her eyes are cold, determined, but I know.
I know her.
My name is Devon Andre and I confess my sin. I am not a good man because this is the woman I love.
She pulls the trigger.

our thoughts

Vendetta was one tough nut to crack. The most important thing I can tell readers for this novel is watch and remember every single word. This book had me rereading so many pages in the first half I was sure that something was wrong with my ereader. It is awesome story that makes it effortless to push through this, but when I finally hit the "Ah Ha" moment it sent me reeling. First and foremost I love this story, due to it Mobster feel that I have been expressed my deep seeded love for. Secondly, I have to give props to the incredible authors for creating such captivating characters and story line. I was beside myself with sympathy for the world that these young people live in. Yes, I am completely aware that they are no
innocents angels either, but ultimately as the past repeats this is the only thing they know. Even with all of the experience they are doomed to make the same wrong decisions that have cost so many loved one their lives. When fate throws these two feuding families together unexpectedly Devon and Leighton will be faced with the ultimate decision to choose Love or Vengeance. This is a debut novel for Sienna Lane and Autumn Karr. If the cover doesn't demand that you read it, and the description doesn't make you instantaneous fan, then just read the first chapter and you will be dedicated for the long haul. As I said earlier these author create a story that will keep you guessing and question just what you have read. They will test your ability to totally immerse yourself in the story. When everything comes together I was I felt like I was watching The Sixth Sense for the first time. "Why didn't I see that coming??" This has sealed my fate as a fan, and I can't wait for more. Vendetta is a story that will stick with me for days to come; every moment is permanently imprinted and I can't wait for more stories just like this one. 
Sienna Lane and Autumn Karr.

jackie name plate

No comments: