Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, December 8

Review: Redemption (The Warrior #4) by Rebecca Royce

Title: Redemption
By: Rebecca Royce
Series: The Warrior #4
My Copy: Ebook from Author
BookWhisperer's Rating: 

Rachel Clancy made a decision to erase herself from the lives of her friends and family. She did this, she believes, to free herself up to make some hard decisions. Only to realize out she was manipulated by a master into doing just what he wanted….

Now, she is alone with no one to turn to for help.

But fate isn't done with Rachel. When she is thrust back into the path of her former people—who have no idea who she is—she will find that life gives second chances. Will she gain redemption? Or is it too late…?


The things you learn in this book answers all the questions that I had running through my head in the first three books.  Now that we know why this all happened and Rachel’s decision to erase herself from Genesis, what is she going to do?  What does this all mean for her friends and family back home?  What was her life like in the past?  How were they all connected in the past? Everything makes more sense now!

Again, Rachel kicked butt in this book like she always does.  She felt very military in some ways but she wasn’t hardened by what she has gone through, she showed a good range of emotions. 

I don’t want to say too much because I don’t want to ruin any of the wonderful surprises that Royce has in store but it was a great read.  I particularly loved how Rachel stepped up to the plate throughout the book and was ready to do what was necessary.  And I loved when her old friends came into the mix, which felt like it jolted Rachel’s axis a little. 


I believe that Royce has left the book open for a fifth installment and all you will hear from me is cheering when I get the book in my hands!

No comments: