Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Monday, November 25

Review: Asking for Trouble (Line of Duty #4) by Tessa Bailey

Title: Line of Duty
By: Tessa Bailey
Series: Line of Duty
My Copy: Ebook from Author
Book Whisperer's Rating: 

Brent Mason and Hayden Winstead can't stand each other. She plans exclusive parties for her rich familys charities. He's a rough and tumble cop who rigs explosives for a living. Could two people be any less suited for conversation? They think not and prefer to keep it that way.

Unfortunately, their two best friends are deeply, disgustingly in love. Forced together, the mutual attraction simmering beneath the surface of Brent and Hayden's non-relationship grows with every argument until it explodes into a scintillating night of mind-blowing sex. And it wont be the last, as far as Brent's concerned.

Hayden has a secret, though. Her father's company is relying on a merger to save them from financial ruin, and only Hayden's marriage to the CEOs wealthy son can secure the deal. If she's to protect her family, she'll have to forget Brent. And he has no intention of being forgotten.


I heart Tessa Bailey and everything about her writing.  She has officially ranked herself up there with Kristen Ashley and Jennifer L. Armentrout (a few of my favorite authors.)

This book was filled with hotness all the way around.  Hot guy, hot girl, hot scenes, hot everything.  I loved the hatred that Brent and Hayden had for each other at first; that hatred made their sexual chemistry light up the pages. 

I was never bored in this book, not even for a minute.  I started reading at lunch and finished before bed and I can’t say that about most books; that is how appealing the characters, plot, and feelings are. 

I can’t wait for her next book that could be the fifth in this series or something new.  I know either way, I will love it.


Oh, and Brent’s dirty talk…wowzers!

2 comments:

WishfulMiss said...

I have been hearing nothing but awesomeness about this book and can't wait to get my very own copy! Tessa Bailey really is the greatest and an auto buy for me! Thanks so much for the chance to win, can't believe she's not in print yet?!?!?

bn100 said...

Nice review

bn100candg at hotmail dot com