Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, September 19

Blog Tour Guest Post- Endless by Jessica Shirvington

Endless
By: Jessica Shirvington
Series: Violet Eden Chapters #4

LOVE WILL KILL US ALL
Violet Eden thought she was getting things under control. Then all hell breaks loose-literally. In the war between angels and exiles, she's about to face the biggest baddie of all time. Except she's not nearly ready. 
The dark exile Phoenix is still messing with her head-not to mention her heart. And her undeniable attraction to Lincoln has gotten downright dangerous. When Hell unleashes its worst, Violet must embrace every facet of her angel self to save the people she cares about and the world as she knows it. But death is not the worst thing she will face...



MEET JESSICA
Jessica Shirvington is the author of THE VIOLET EDEN CHAPTERS also known as THE EMBRACE SERIES, and stand alone novel, BETWEEN THE LIVES. An entrepreneur, author, and mother living in Sydney, Australia, Jessica is also a 2011 finalist for Cosmopolitan’s annual Fun, Fearless Female Award. She’s also one of the lucky few who met the love of her life at age seventeen: Matt Shirvington, a former Olympian and current sports broadcaster for FOXTEL and Sky News. Married for twleve years with two beautiful daughters, Sienna and Winter, Jessica knows her early age romance and its longevity has definitely contributed to how she tackles relationships in her YA novels. 

WHAT JESSICA HAS TO SAY ABOUT HER SERIES COMING TO A CLOSE
Well, ENDLESS is the fourth book in the series and there is one more to go after that – EMPOWER. I have been writing EMPOWER and we are just going over the final edits at the moment.

Bringing the series to a close with EMPOWER has certainly brought mixed emotions. These characters and their world has become an integral part of my life, my daily thought process. For everything that happens in my reality I am often considering, how could this work in Violet’s world? How would the characters react to this? They are just always there. And I will miss that.

At the same time, I am excited about the ending.

For me, the climax of the series is the fourth book – ENDLESS. So much went into writing that book – the three preceding books, but also the entire emotional arc of the story. It all comes to a head in ENDLESS and then, in EMPOWER, it is about the final confrontations – the major decisions and the steps that must be taken.

This series has been so incredibly fulfilling and whilst I am also enjoying working on other projects, this series will always remain so close to my heart.
The discovery of Violet’s character marked the beginning of my writing career. It changed my life. But even more so, I think in the end, while I was busy discovering Violet’s character it was Violet who really discovered me.

When I started the series, I made a promise to myself. I would always stay true to the characters. I would protect them and give them every inch of good story telling that I could. That meant not ending the series before it was the right time just so I could tie it all up in a nice little package. And it also meant, not dragging it out so the same stories were rotating and character development halted. I always knew the series would be between four and five books and I think with the final total of five – I found the right end (fingers crossed!).

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR US JESSICA, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING STORY!


No comments: