Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, August 24

Review: Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick #8) by Kristen Ashley

Title: Rock Chick Revolution
By: Kristen Ashley
Series: Rock Chick #8
My Copy: Amazon.com
Book Whisperer's Rating: 


Ally Nightingale has secrets. Secrets she doesn't even share with the Rock Chicks. But two men know what she's up to. One has her back. The other has her heart, but he doesn't know it.

As Ally rewinds the last year of her life, she knows two things. One, she’s never going to get what every Rock Chick should have—her own Hot Bunch guy. And two, she’s a Nightingale through and through. She just isn’t sure what to do about that.

But as her secrets are revealed, the men in her life react. Darius Tucker, a lifelong friend, as usual takes her back. Ren Zano, the man she loves, isn’t quite so sure. The Rock Chicks, Hot Bunch and the entire gang at Fortnum’s weigh in, and a Rock Chick Revolution starts brewing.

It’s up to Ally to control it and prove what she knows down to her bones.

She’s a Rock Chick, she deserves her hot guy and she’s going to keep the one she wants…

Because she’s a Nightingale.


I remembered when the last Harry Potter book came out.  I had ordered it online and it was mailed to me bright and early on a Saturday morning.  I sat in my chair ALL DAY LONG reading it.  I hardly ever got up.  When the last chapter came, I stopped because I realized that I didn’t want this fabulous journey to end.  Knowing that if I read the last chapter that it would end and it broke my heart.  I knew that there would never be another HP book; it was done.

That is exactly how I felt about the last Rock Chick book.  It was wonderful for KA to save Ally’s story until the very last.  We started this series with a Rock Chick lifer (Indy) and we closed the series with a Rock Chick lifer (Ally.)  The morning that it was released, I got up early, purchased it, and couldn’t upload it to my Kindle.  Jackie will be able to tell you of the small meltdown that I had because when a KA book comes out, the world stops so that I can read it and experience it in its fullness.  AND I COULDN’T LOAD IT TO MY KINDLE…oh, it was horrible (this is how obsessed I am with this series that I freak out when I can’t get it.)  Finally, I was able to download it and it was brilliant.

KA is every great adjective that I can ever think of.  She sucks me right in and just simply blows my mind.  Every Rock Chick book has been fantastic and Rock Chick Revolution was no exception.  Ally was an amazing badass character and falls for Ren who is absolutely the same.  I loved the dynamic connection between Ally and Ren, Ally and Darius, Ally and Indy, Ally and her brothers. 

Normally, I am not a re-reader of books.  I have read it once, why read it again?  However, I will read this series again.  I know it because they are all awesome.  Way to go KA!
Also, to help ease my depression to an ending of one of my favorite series…KA is writing a series that follows Mace and Stella to LA and their (hopefully) badass men and women!  SQUEAL! 

No comments: