Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, June 9

Review: Officer Off Limits (Line of Duty #3) by Tessa Bailey

Title: Office Off Limits
By: Tessa Bailey
Series: Line of Duty #3
My Copy: Ebook from Entangled Pub
Book Whisperer's Rating:


His need to possess her is non-negotiable. 

Story Brooks’ fiancĂ© just called off their wedding two weeks before the happy day. As if that isn't bad enough, her semi-estranged father, an infamous NYPD hostage negotiator, has suffered a heart attack. Not wanting to examine her lack of emotion over the broken engagement, she hops on a plane to reconnect with her father before it’s too late.

Playboy hostage negotiator Daniel Chase has never, not once, been refused by a woman, so when a debate over hospital snack foods with a delectable kindergarten teacher ends in flat-out rejection, he makes it his mission to seduce her. His only obstacle? She’s the daughter of his mentor who implicitly forbade Daniel from pursuing her.

Despite her father’s warnings and Daniel’s troubled past, Daniel and Story can’t resist their intense attraction to one another. But when the reason for her fiancĂ©’s abrupt wedding cancellation comes to light, can Story and Daniel's already forbidden relationship survive?


Tessa Bailey is climbing the ranks and becoming one of my favorite authors.  I cannot get enough of her writing and hope that she continues Line of Duty or starts another series (or just writes another book) ASAP!

I started reading this on a plane ride and got so caught up in it that I didn’t realize that three hours had past and that I was almost finished.  Daniel is so way beyond sexy that I was just absorbed into the writing.  You are just going to have to read it to know that when I say the 60 seconds timing, the baseball game, the stairway, and many more scenes just were spicy.  I mean, I am sitting in a plane, reading this book, feeling a little dirty because I am sitting beside two men but I couldn’t stop reading because THIS BOOK IS FREAKIN’ HOT!!!  After I finished it, I wanted to reread it again. 

Trust me when I say “read this!”  Just do it!


1 comment:

Heather Savage said...

I actually get this on my RSS feed and keep the reviews for books that look like I'll want them. Just bought this one today and am halfway through. I loved her first book in this series but I thought book 2 wasn't quite as good. Book 3 is already looking like another winner though. Thanks for the great advice on books. Keep it up!