Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, June 26

Review: Love Me by Diane Alberts

Title: Love Me
By: Diane Alberts
Series: Take a Chance Book 2
My Copy: Ebook from Netgalley
BookWhisperer Rating:



Thomas Jones has come to Vegas to win yet another account for his marketing company. But when he sits across from beautiful and sensual Brianna Faulk to deliver his pitch, his desire to leave Vegas as quickly as possible is replaced by the need to get close to her. Yet she resists his
charm.

Brianna knows a date with Thomas could jeopardize her job, but he’s so maddening and insistent, she has a hard time denying him just one date. But that’s all it can be: one date. Because she has to protect her job and her secrets, even if it means giving up a chance at a life she never thought she’d have again.

I was honestly very disappointed in this story. Love Me takes off with Thomas after the conclusion of Try Me. After such a breath taking read; I was anticipating something equally as powerful or maybe even more to this sequel. I did not find that in this story. It did not pack a punch, nor did it take my breath away. I would easily say that this was good read, but after experiencing the previous potential I leave being slightly discouraged. Thomas is a much different character, and the story line took a very different direction. This was not only a romance, but a merging of families. It was so drastically different I think it would have been very hard to create this story with the same pizzazz as book one. That being said I don't know that I could even look at this book as a sequel.


No comments: