Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, June 4

Review: Dare You To by Katie McGarry

Dare You To

Title: Dare You To

By: Katie McGarry

Series: Pushing the Limits #2

My Copy: Ebook Review Copy from Netgalley

BookWhisperer Rating:

five_books_thumb

Ryan lowers his lips to my ear. "Dance with me, Beth."
"No." I whisper the reply. I hate him and I hate myself for wanting him to touch me again....
"I dare you..."

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....
Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.
But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....

our thoughts From the moment that I learned book two would be the story of Beth I was reluctant to share my excitement. Why you might ask? While I loved every character in Pushing the Limits I was afraid that I did not love Beth enough to follow her entire book. Oh Boy was I WRONG!!!! This was incredible. Beth and Ryan offer a heart stopping chemistry and compatibility that I was at a loss for words through half of this story. McGarry is not afraid to show readers the darker side of life, and her willingness to throw readers into each character HELL just offers more desire for a happily ever after. It was amazing to truly meat Beth’s character in these pages, and it was easy to fall in love once we had really looked into her center. I loved everything about this story, and while I was sad to see the utter downfall of the dynamic trio; I know that the next book will give us a direction for the remaining character. No longer do I doubt that book three will hold my attention, because with the conclusion of this book it has become apparently obvious if McGarry is writing it you can guarantee an absolute must read.

jackie name plate

No comments: