Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Monday, June 24

Review: Broken by Megan Hart

Broken;

Title: Broken

By: Megan Hart

My Copy: Ebook through Netgalley

BookWhisperer Rating:

three books

This month my name is Mary.My name is different every month—Brandy, Honey, Amy…sometimes Joe doesn't even bother to ask—but he never fails to arouse me with his body, his mouth, his touch, no matter what I'm called or where he picks me up. The sex is always amazing, always leaves me itching for more in those long weeks until I see him again.
My real name is Sadie, and once a month over lunch Joe tells me about his latest conquest. But what Joe doesn't know is that in my mind, I'm the star of every X-rated one-night stand he has revealed to me, or that I'm practically obsessed with our imaginary sex life. I know it's wrong. I know my husband wouldn't understand. But I can't stop. Not yet.

our thoughts This is a rough one!!! I had read the description back when this book was requested, but when it came time to start it I didn’t refresh. It was like picking up a mystery novel, and I quickly learned that this one would take me on one emotional ride. Sadie’s life has not turned out to be quite what she was anticipating. As a young woman she risked everything the day she seduced Adam. Now years later they are married, but with a very different life than what she had expected. After a tragic accident that left Adam crippled she is now more a caregiver than a wife. This story will really twist the readers emotions, and leave you questioning your own loyalty. Just how far will love take you, and what exactly will it cost you? Surrounding this story is a very erotic story as well.

Sadie quickly finds herself in a non physical affair, and it is easy to see where the lines become blurred. With the ever distancing husband, and the growing needs of her own she finds herself drifting through life with a release in sight. With every meeting between Joe and Sadie it is introduced by the tale of his extra curricular activities. This was a inventive display, and I find it interested how each chapter of meeting starts with a story as though the partner of Joe’s are leading the story. This is hot and steamy read wrapped up in a very detailed display of fiction. Questions will be ever presented to readers, and it will take it's toll. I finished this novel feeling exhausted and worn emotionally and mentally. Even though this was a very interesting and intriguing read it is one that readers will feel comforted with it’s closure.

jackie name plate

No comments: