Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, June 6

Review: Binding Agreement

a binding agreement

Title: Binding Agreement

By: Kyra Davis

Series: Just One Night #3

My Copy: Ebook from Edelweiss

BookWhisperer Rating:

three books

Part 3 of the Just One Night series. One wild night in a Vegas hotel changed everything for Kasie. Sleeping with a powerful, sexy stranger made her rethink her impending marriage, and a whole lot more.
As her affair threatens her job and the sexy billionaire Robert Dade becomes more controlling, Kasie has to figure out if her passion is leading her down a path she really wants. She’s seduced by his gifts of power, success, and adventure, she’s overwhelmed by what he can make her feel with a single touch, the way he can make her ache for him with just a look. But is the cost of absolute power and pleasure a price Kasie can afford? And does she truly know this man who says he can give her everything…or is he still a stranger after all?

our thoughtsBinding Agreement is the third installment in the Just One Night series. I had high hope for the direction of this book with development of book two. This installment left me a little disappoint, and the momentum that I was experiencing seemed to fall off. Kyra and Dade seemed to have lost my interested throughout this third book, and I don’t know that I am happy with how the story developed. Ms. Davis has proved herself to be a author that readers need to keep an eye on in the future. I look forward to seeing what she will come up with next.

jackie name plate

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

Sorry the book didnt liveup to your expectations! i hate it when that happens! :(

Still, Ill keep my eyes on this author to see what more she does! :)

Thanks

Theresa Jones

Also, feel free to stop by my blog to enter my $100 Giveaway!