Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, June 14

Review: The Arrangement 6 by

Title: The Arrangement 6
By: HM Ward
Series: The Arrangement Novella Series
My Copy: Bought from Amazon
BookWhisperer Rating:

 Just as Avery thinks she finds balance with her position as a call girl and her relationship with Sean, everything changes. The relationships that she has depended on are suddenly gone. After years of friendship, Avery is forced to face the cold hard truth--there is no place for feelings in this kind of business.
With every installment this story just keeps getting better and better. Sean is such a complicated character; with his alternating personalities that borders the black abyss and the one and only romeo I never know what to expect from him. Avery is complex and complicated as well, but I am on the fence about how intrigued I am with her character. At times she is very interesting while at other times I think that she is dragging things out. I am more of a "sh*t or get off the pot kind of girl". I was happy to see her demanding answers, and standing on her own this book. While it still followed the typical trend of every man wanting to take care of her; she was not a receptive of this treatment this time round. On another note, I am also very comfused about Henry, and do not know what to think of him. Lastly, the new developed attraction I am heart broken for. I don't know what is in the future for these two, but I am quite a silent rooter for him. I really like him maybe even almost as much as I like Sean. After all of these reviews I am sure you all know how much I love HM Ward. She writes story that will twist into a pretzel, and keep you begging for more. Every story is so emotionally high strung that you are an instenanous fan for life. Don't miss out on any works from this amazing author.

No comments: