Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, March 14

Review: Reflected in You by Sylvia Day

reflected in you

Title: Reflected In You

By: Sylvia Day

Series: Crossfire Book #2

My Copy: Ebook from Publisher

BookWhisperer Rating:

five_books_thumb

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

our thoughts

What a fantastic sequel that I ate up in a day. This book pulled on every string that my heart contained. There were joyful moments that made my heart swell and I swear I heard birds chirping in the background to a beautiful melody and then there were moments where my world came crashing down on me, my heart was ripped into pieces, and there were no more birds in the background. I seriously sat during lunch, reading this book and completely forgot to eat.

Eva and Gideon are still struggling through their relationship and every event either tears them apart or bonds them together; and there are a lot of events in this book. It is an absolutely intense relationship and book. Gideon’s possessiveness and protective side is at its fiercest level in this book. In most ways, this made him so super hot! Eva surprised me with gaining some strength closer to the end that I didn’t know her character could possess. And the secret that we have waited for came out in the opening.

I love Day’s writing ability in both of the Crossfires and I cannot wait to see what is in store for the third. Her writing is beautiful and so in-depth that I could feel the characters emotional struggles within my own head and heart.

While reading this book, Kelly Rowland’s song “Motivation” came on and I felt like this song should belong to Eva and Gideon. Just take a second to listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doIEw4ZP35M

miranda name plate

No comments: