Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, March 5

Review: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

opal

Title: Opal

By: Jennifer L Armentrout

Series: Lux Book 3

My Copy: Ebook bought from Amazon

BookWhisperer Rating:

five books

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

our thoughts finl

Stunned is the only word I can use right now.  Abso-freaking-lutely stunned!  And I have to wait until July of 2013 for “Origin!”  I can’t wait.  I can’t do it.  I’m going to have to dress in all black and ninja-hack into Armentrout’s computer because she can’t leave me hanging like this…I don’t know what to do right now!

Enough of my rant…This book was A-MAZING!  I truly love this series and I truly love Jennifer for writing this series and I love everything that happens in her head.  I have never finished any of her books and just shrugged thinking, “Eh, it was good.”  I have always been filled with emotions afterwards.  Opal, it has me still freaking out! 

Daemon is godly and Kat just rocks my toe-socks off and together, they make life worth living.  This book is filled with so much that I sped through it and didn’t even know I was on the last page until there was no more.  The love between Daemon and Kat, the trust, the fights, and the challenges just show you what a dynamic duo they are and what continues to plague them just tore my heart apart.  I had so much fun reading this book when there where high times in the plot and then when it dropped to the deep and dark times, I was terrified.   Terrified for them, for their group, and what was going to happen. 

The end…the end! What a soul ripper!  How Jen wrote this, I felt like I was there.  I was witnessing situation and I wanted to weep.  How do you do this to me Jen and why?  I thought you liked your readers? J

Pick it up, pick this book up right now and start reading it.  Don’t have it? Buy it!  Trust me; I’ll give you my address later so that you can write a thank you card.

name plate miranda

No comments: