Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Monday, March 11

Review: The Arrangement 4 by H.M Ward

Love couple

Title: The Arrangement 4

By: H.M. Ward

Series: The Arrangment Short Story Book 4

My Copy: Ebook from Amazon

BookWhisperer Rating:

five books

Avery finds out too late that her heart isn’t cut out to be a call girl. She’s too attracted to Sean. Avery doesn’t just want Sean’s body, she wants his heart. When he sent her away, Avery was devastated. Trying to pick up the pieces is hard, especially since she can’t get another job.
Caught in an impossible position with her employer, everything hinges on making this next client happy, but things don’t go as they should. To make matters worse, Sean shows up at the worst time. Avery dreams of a chance to start over, to erase Sean from her life forever and leave her old life behind. But, it’s beginning to look more and more like just a dream.

our thoughts finl No, No, Nnnnoo! So I finished all of the first three part of The Arrangement last Sunday. I had to wait about a week to be able to read Part 5, and let just say that was a heck of wait. So, here I am finished with Part 5; which I must say has been the most intense yet. The first three parts seemed to be the same amount nerve racking anticipation as lustful intensity. This section was so completely random that I was beside myself. It was a great addition to the story, but it was all nerve racking anticipation and leaning more to the side of hate in the great battle of love and hate. Sean has screwed up HUGE!!!! This will not be easily overlooked which then leads to the life altering ending that I just almost did not survive. Now, NNNOOOOWWWW it appears I will be waiting until April the 1st for part 5. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I most certainly will not survive this. It is impossible for me to make through this wait after a cliff hanger like that one. This has to attempted murder I am sure of it...

Name Plate Jackie

No comments: