Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, February 28

Review: Mobster’s Vendetta by Amy Rachiele

mobsters vendetta

Title: Mobster’s Vendetta

By: Amy Rachiele

Series: Mobster #3

My Copy: Ebook from Author

BookWhisperer Rating:

five books

My soul was drawn to him. It isn’t about the danger or his dark beauty, it’s the connection I feel – the feeling of home I have with him even though I am miles away from it.
Megan, Mobster’s Vendetta
The mob underworld never changes. It hides itself deep in the cities. The rules, people, and danger are identical no matter where you go. Sometimes I wish things were different, but they're not.
Antonio, Mobster’s Vendetta
Antonio and Megan have had to overcome severe challenges in the short time they have been together. Things just happen that way sometimes. Circumstance has kept them apart, but their biggest challenge is yet to come.
Power, greed, and malice can crush a person from the inside out.
Antonio and Megan are in Chicago. Antonio needs to take care of business.
Business that includes taking down his Uncle - for good.

our thoughts finl Oh No... Don't be over already!! All of the Mobster series were incredibly short stories, but this one just seemed to speed past so much quicker. I love Antonio and Megan they have addictive chemistry and their stories are guaranteed to be action packed. I have been awaiting this third installment for months, and I can't not believe it was over that quick. Even more importantly it is the last of the series. I was so excited to see Megan taking a more active role in Antonio's world through this book. She seems to embrace the lifestyle that she never knew she had, and conquers all of her fears. I LOVED IT! There is nothing better to say. Rest assured that Amy Rachiele is not letting us down although this storyline may be done, but the journey if far from over. After the obvious building of attachment for Vito and Erin over the past two books; I just discovered that Rachiele's next book will be their story. I can not wait for that book. So here is to the months in waiting while I will be ever so patiently waiting.

Name Plate Jackie

No comments: