Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, February 14

Guest Post with Jennifer James

LK_MD
Title: Love Kinection
Author: Jennifer James
My Copy: Ebook from Author
BookWhisperer Rating:
three books
Blurb:
Love, romance, hearts, flowers, cupid…. Rubbish.
Abby Fine still hasn’t gotten over the pain of a year-old betrayal and plans to spend this Valentine’s Day drowning her sorrows with a ménage of men named Ben, Jerry, and Riesling.
Her plans are diverted when she drops and breaks her new iPhone and gives in to a momentary hormone surge, agreeing to let office hottie and tech god Tom Walker squirm his way into her condo to fix it.
Tom shows up with his Xbox, spicy Chinese food, and a habit of stealing kisses every time she lets her guard down.
Can a weekend of laughter, video games, and movies change Abby’s opinion of stupid Cupid?
Author Bio:
Jennifer James never thought she would be a multi-published author of erotica and erotic romance. What she likes best are happy endings – whatever that might mean for the characters. Wife, mother of two Tiny Divas, and college student, when not writing Jenn enjoys the outdoors, adventures of all sorts, horror movies, and the occasional comic book.
Links:
Website: http://www.authorjenniferjames.com/
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-James/212335188856799?ref=hl
GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/644267.Jennifer_James
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenniferJames34
Love Scenes and Wet Dreams : http://www.lovescenesandwetdreams.com
The Para-Posse: http://paraposse.blogspot.com/
our thoughts finl
For those of you who hate Valentine’s Day (or what I call it, Single Awareness Day) this book is for you.
Such a short and cute book about the hatred sexy men who will eventually break your heart.  I liked Abby, even though her poor attitude at first got on my nerves but I loved Tom.  What girl wouldn’t want a sexy IT guy come to her house and bring his Xbox, food, and a kit to fix her iPhone?  Tom does everything in his power to change her mood and works hard to win her over.  It takes a while but Abby eventually learns that not every man will break her heart.
Note from the Author
***Love Kinection is an Anti-Valentine’s Day romp with two geeks…Abby, a heart broken heroine and Tom, an I.T. guru who has been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get her alone…so they can play video games. Get your minds out of the gutter! *grin* Anyway. Since we all know this is a romance, and these two are destined for a nice, nerdy, happily ever after, I thought I’d let them write each other love letters for Valentine’s Day.***
Dear Abby, Every morning waking up next to you is better than the last. Even when your hair looks like you’ve been hanging with Chewbacca, I think you’re the sexiest woman on the planet.
I’ll always be grateful in a way to Charlie for what he did, because it meant that I finally got my chance to show you how you deserved to be loved. And the love you give me back in return makes everything so much sweeter.
Even though you still stink at Halo and had no idea who Gary Gygax was, you’re the woman for me.
You’re my 42.
Love,
Tom
P.S. You’re the bigger geek.
Dear Tom, Thank you for showing me that Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be a day full of trauma-drama. I don’t think I’ll ever like the hype, and if I met Cupid I’d punch him in the gut, but spending the day misery with you kind of makes it all better.
Thank you for giving me a chance to share my Star Wars sporks with someone. You’ll never beat me at Plants Versus Zombies, but that’s okay.
I still think David Tennant is the better Doctor.
I’d battle the entire skeleton horde from Army of Darkness for you.
Love,
Abby.
P.S. I am not the bigger geek! Your geek paraphernalia far outweighs mine, mister.
***So, what do you guys think? Can geeks be sexy? Who is your favorite geek? I’m partial to Richard Dean Anderson, David Tennant, Zachary Levi (I always thought he was cute, then he was in Tangled and I just loved his character…lol), Alexis Denisof…My list is a little long. I could keep going. Tell me who your favorite geek is and I’ll give an ebook copy of Love Kinection to a random commenter! (Don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter for more chances to win.)*** Contest ends in one week, The BookWhisperer then notify me of the winner on Feb 22nd.

Jennifer_James_ Swag Pack


name plate miranda

14 comments:

Jennifer James said...

Thank you very much for hosting me and your review!

Milly Taiden said...

Ms. James writes super smexy stories and I know Love Kinection is another hot read!

Susan Taylor said...

Jennifer,
Love Kinection sounds super sexy. My favorite geek is Clark Kent. Love a man in glasses with a secret cape. The "S" isn't just for superman.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Desiree Deorto said...

I really dont have a fav :( lol I just love everyone ;)
my email is: lemuriangoddess1115@yahoo.com

Liza O'Connor said...

This blog gets the Liza approval. I am anti valentine. And while I suspect you book will sneak in a HEA at least the heroine begins in the right frame of mind about this silly day. I mean really, the expectations are too high for mere mortal men to hurdle, so most don't bother.

Now I have to prove I'm not a robot. You know, I never have that challenge in real life.

katyaarmock said...

What about Joshua Jackson on Fringe? He's a good geek character.

cdescoteauxwrites said...

Huge geek here! Tennant is adorable, but you never forget your first doctor -- it's Christopher Eccleston for me. Just don't ask me to choose between Kirk & Picard!

Happy Single Awareness Day!

~Charley

Catherine Cavendish said...

Spoiled for choice. Always was a geek freak. Love the post!

Antonia van Zandt said...

David Tennant. Sexy and smart. What's not to love?

Ally Shields said...

Cute letters! I enjoyed your post!

Marie Carhart said...

Cute take on Valentine's Day! I love reading other people's mail!

Krista said...

Love the sound of Love Kinection. Not much on valentine's day here but i'd go for some xbox and spicy chinese food !!

kristakames@gmail.com

Jennifer James said...

Thanks to everyone for stopping by! :)

Shannon Bereza said...

My favorite geek has got to be Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory. What is not to love about him. sbereza22(at)gmail(dot)com