Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, December 16

Review: All I Want by S.L. Scott

all i want

Title: All I Want- A Tryst with a Twist

By: S.L Scott

My Copy: Ebook from Amazon

BookWhisperer Rating:

three books

Christina can’t stop fantasizing about the guy who works down at the Christmas tree lot. Lawson spends a lot of time at the local coffee shop, not for the coffee, but for the view of the pretty barista who works there.

Christmas holds more than presents for these two as they unwrap a fantasy making their tryst with a twist a reality. This sexy short story will captivate your imagination while capturing the holiday spirit.

our thoughts finl

I started this book late at night because it is such a short, sexy story.  Lawson swept my heart up within a matter of moments (or pages) and I rooted for him to just go woo Christina off her little barista feet.  And when it happens, the chemistry between seems like it has been there all along.  It is like they have been with each other forever.

And then a moment happened that just shocked me.  I will admit, I became angry but I continued reading and found myself laughing at my own stupid-ness.  How could I have not seen it?  Read it and you will know what I am talking about.

name plate miranda

No comments: