Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, December 21

Blog Tour Review: Mia’s Heart by Courtney Cole

mia's heart
Title: Mia’s Heart
By: Courtney Cole
Series: Paradise Diaries Book 2 (Mia’s Story)
My Copy: Ebook for Tour
BookWhisperer Rating:
four books




About Mia’s Heart

goodreads | amazon | B&N
My name is Mia Giannis.
I am seventeen years old.
I live in Valese, Caberra.
This has become my mantra and my lifeline, having recently lost my memory due to a scary natural disaster.
Yeah.  I have amnesia.  Messed up, right?
You don't know the half of it.
Not remembering anything has turned my world upside down. My parents try their hardest to “remind” me of who I was, but it doesn't feel right. Or, if what they're saying is true and that really was me, I'm not sure I like that person very much.
And then there’s my love life.  Apparently, Gavin Ariastasis is my oldest and best friend in the world. Also, apparently, we’ve never dated.  But now, noticing him for what feels like the first time, he’s making my heart do somersaults.  He knows me inside and out—the real me.  Plus, he’s sexy and charming as hell.  Sounds perfect, right?
But then... there’s the new guy. Quinn McKeyen – tall, gorgeous and deliciously American.  His mischievous grin and slow Midwestern drawl turn my insides to mush in two seconds flat making me question who I really am and what I really want.
Seriously. What am I supposed to do with all that?!  I feel torn between them, but I barely even know who I am, let alone what I want.
I just hope my indecisive heart will clue me in.  And sooner rather than later…before I lose what little of my mind that I have left.
our thoughts finl Mia's Heart picks up immediately following the conclusion of Dante's Girl. After the attempted assassination of the Prime Minister of Valese; Reece was whisked away to return hometown in Kansas. Dante's creative and heart warming ending was perfect for the transition into this second story, and jealousy resulting in the exchange of Quinn McKeney was hiliarious. Little did I know that this switch would set the stage for a romance in book two. After completing this second installment I am having a very difficult time comparing, because even after the devoted love I felt toward book one I think Mia's Heart might have turned out even better. From the start I completely fell in love with Dante and Reece, but it was surprising how much more I found with Mia and Quinn. Quinn is an American Cowboy in the middle of paradise. Really!!! What is not to love? Secondly, Mia's character is just kick a**. I loved her in book one, and as her own story unfolds I found even more to her than I would have imagined. As I spent the majority of this book rooting for the two of them it was a long and tedious ride. It seems it took longer to get around to the romance in this story than that of Dante and Reece's story, but it was well worth the wait. While I love Gavin there was something all along that just made me want to lash out irrationally when they come together for their brief stint. I don't know what it is in particular about him, but Quinn just seems so much more REAL... He is not afraid to tell it like it is, or what he thinks even if it throws him out of his comfort zone. Gavin just seems to be more a yes man; he will accomplish whatever it takes to please you. I don't want a pleaser; give me a man that will tell you when you wrong and stand up for you when your right... AKA Quinn!!!! All of the Paradise Diaries are clean young adult romances that will make your heart skip a beat. I am anxious to she what Cole will do with Gavin in book three. Will he continue to be the person we have know, or like Mia will this twist his character. More importantly, will a special someone make him into a even better man.
This is just one of many awesome books I have had the pleasure of reading from this author. Courtney Cole has not only impressed me with her wonderfully talented writing, but she is also a dreamer and creator of amazing storylines. Check out more about her below.


Courtney Cole
About Courtney Cole

website | twitterfacebook | facebook fan page
Courtney Cole is a novelist who would eat mythology for breakfast if she could.
She has a degree in Business, but has since discovered that corporate America is not nearly as fun to live in as fictional worlds.
Every Last Kiss is her debut novel and she followed it with the rest of The Bloodstone Saga (Every Last Kiss, Fated, With My Last Breath and My Tattered Bonds).
Courtney lives in quiet suburbia, close to Lake Michigan, with her real-life Prince Charming, her ornery kids (there is a small chance that they get their orneriness from their mother) and a small domestic zoo.
Learn more about Courtney and her books at www.courtneycolewrites.com

Also don’t miss out on your chance to win a copy of Mia’s Heart. This contest will conclude at the end of the blog tour. For your chance to win visit the link below.


No comments: