Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, November 3

Review: Consuming Fire by CB Hoffman

consuming fire

Title: Consuming Fire

By: C.B. Hoffman

Series: Alexa Silven Book 1

My Copy: Ebook from Netgalley

BookWhisperer Rating:

two books

A former Olympic sharpshooter, hiding behind her fashion design career, suddenly finds herself embroiled in a plot to eliminate high-ranking state and foreign officials. She buries herself deeper into a hole of murder and intrigue as she struggles to prevent her blackmailer from exposing her violent past.

our thoughts finl First off thank you for the review copy through NetGalley. I love reading and reviewing debuting novels, but unfortunately when you do this there are going to be those that just do not work out for you.

Consuming Fire sounded like it would be everything that I wanted. I love story with a strong female lead that will kick butt throughout. I did not find that with this character. I also did not find that the storyline was the action packed thrilling ride that I would have like to see in a novel such as this. I finished this novel with an immense amount of struggling. I can not say that it would be a novel I would be looking forward to recommending to my followers. I apologize for this potential negative review, and I am sorry that I could not have something better to add.

Name Plate Jackie

No comments: