Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, October 11

Review: Stolen by Shiloh Walker

stolen

Title: Stolen

By: Shiloh Walker

Genre: Erotic Romance

Publisher: Ballantine Books (October 30th, 2012)

My Copy: Ebook from Author

BookWhisperer Rating:

one book

Shay Morgan has stayed hidden for a long time. Living a reclusive life in Earth’s End, Alaska, she’s as far away as she can get from the trauma of her childhood and the man who hurt her long ago. But terror takes over Shay’s life yet again when an unknown stalker steals away the fragile peace she’s built for herself—targeting not only her but the one man who’s ever managed to get past the walls she’s built around herself.

Elliot Winter has lived through being falsely accused before—it ruined his military career. Now it’s happening all over again. And this time, his accuser is a twisted impostor who’s targeting his ex-girlfriend, Shay. Despite a fierce mutual attraction, Shay and Elliot broke up because Shay couldn’t let her guard down, couldn’t let Elliot in. But now they both need to trust each other to confront a psycho who seems to know all their secrets.

our thoughts finl 

I started this book because I thought the synopsis sound intriguing; Shay who has a dark past and Elliot who is ex-military tries to figure out the secrets behind Shay’s dark past. I could not get into unfortunately. To me, it was very predictable and felt unrealistic. From the background that the character Shay has, I was surprised that she would be so reserved one moment and then completely open the next. Another problem was how Shay overlooked Darcy’s character was completely beyond me. I don’t want to give anything away, but if that ever happened to my best friend, I would know immediately. There were just a lot of off-kilter moments that just didn’t sit right with me.

I do think that this plot was a great start but for me it just wasn’t executed right to keep me entertained. Now remember, the key word here is “Me.” There could be a lot of other people who really enjoy this book.

name plate miranda

No comments: