Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Tuesday, October 2

Review: No Takebacks by Kelli Maine

no takebacks

Title: No Takebacks

By: Kelli Maine

Series: Sequel Short Story in Give and Take Series

My Copy: Ebook from Amazon

BookWhisperer Rating:

five books







There was something I didn’t know.
Something that would change everything.
The grand opening of Turtle Tear Resort is a time for celebration, but the man Rachael loves more than anything is suffering in silence. Rocha Enterprises was Merrick’s life. Now, he’s been left with no choice but to sell off the business he built from the ground up, and Rachael’s hell-bent on finding out why.
I love you too much not to fight to get it back.
Even if you’ve given up.
“You’re hurting me, Rachael…You’re going to him…I can’t promise I’ll be here when you get back.”
My heart bleeds as you stride away from me. Last night you told me you love me, now you’re walking away because I’m fighting for you.
Rachael can forgive and forget the past, but can Merrick overcome her betrayal?
our thoughts finl

No Takebacks is a very short story that will fall in between Taken and Taken By Storm. When I say short that is almost doesn't cover the shortness of this sequel. Readers will thoroughly enjoy the short preview of life for Merrick and Rachael. This short glimpse previews the celebrative festivities following the completion of the resort. While bringing together Family and Friends, Merrick is also dealing with the final sales of his properties; in effort of avoiding the law suit that Merrick's Father has set against him. Rachael is nervous yet anxious about her celebration, but I idea of meeting Heidi is causing all sorts of unease. What would she do if the family, of the man she loves with her heart and soul, doesn't like her? What she finds was far from what she anticipated, but the consequence may still cost her everything.
Name Plate Jackie

No comments: