Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, October 12

Review: Fighting Faith by Brandie Buckwine

fighting faith

Title: Fighting Faith

By: Brandie Buckwine

Publisher: No Boundaries Press
(January 24th, 2012)

My Copy: Ebook from Author

BookWhisperer Rating:

three books

Eric’s band is on the verge of making the big time and life is good. But, when he’s forced to work with Faith, a sexy but hateful videographer, life for the foreseeable future might be a little rocky.
The tension between Eric and Faith is nearly tangible. Their troublesome friction abruptly becomes a lust-hate situation, fraught with vicious barbs and spite, but an explosive sexual chemistry that could burn them both, leaving nothing but a pile of ash in its wake. But Cupid has a wicked sense of humor and the two of them will find that the person you hate the most can sometimes rock your world the hardest.

our thoughts finl What just happened?? This is not your typical romance. The only words that I have for this novel is rough and aggressive. The relationship between Eric and Faith is intense and brutal. Over time that shifts and transforms, but it is almost overwhelming. I don’t know how I feel about the aggression that becomes a sweet romance. It is a hot and cold area for me. At points this seems hot and intriguing, but at moments I was astounded and deterred by the situation. Due to my complete and utter bewilderment of the story I have rated Fighting Faith a three book, because it is not something I could say I love without a doubt. I have a pile of concerns about the story that I don’t feel comfortable with.

Name Plate Jackie

No comments: