Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, October 7

Review: Awakening the Mobster by Amy Rachiele

awakening the mobster

Title: Awakening the Mobster

By: Amy Rachiele

Series: Mobsters Series Book 2

My Copy: Ebook from Author

BookWhisperer Rating:

five books

A breathtakingly beautiful man is standing right next to me-holding me, reassuring me, protecting me. Antonio is my savior. Having him with me makes the ickiness that’s stuck in my stomach tolerable.

Megan, Awakening the Mobster
Loving Megan and caring for Erin like the sister I never had is dangerous. These feelings cause you to think. But I was raised, Don’t think, just do!

Antonio, Awakening the Mobster
What draws and binds people together-circumstance, experience, blood? Can you change what you’re made of or is it predestined? If you fight it, will it just come back to you ten-fold?
Antonio and Megan are running. Running away. Megan’s father told them to. Antonio and Megan fly to South Bend, Indiana. They are hiding out at Notre Dame until it’s safe to come home. But will it ever be safe with the line of work Antonio and Megan’s father do? There is no escaping the mob. It’s part of your existence.
our thoughts finl

I love this Mobster’s series. Each and every book is action packed, and thrilling from start to finish. More of the story continues to unravel in this second book just mounting the obstacles and dangers ahead of this young group. As Antonio and Vito struggle to keep Erin and Megan safe; the bonds between these four character will grow and transform into something much deeper. The addition of Vito and Erin was an added bonus to the romantic suspense of the story. Still a mystery readers will be eager to see what will come for these two characters. The motto no one is safe when it comes to the mob, and this is proven time and time again in this series.Greed and Power is a dangerous combination in this world, and their always seems to be an abundance of power hungry vultures just around the corner. Just like the first book I was very happy with the nicely formed conclusion, but I am anxiously awaiting the continuation. Amy Rachiele stories offer a powerful and addictive story that is more than just a budding romance; the violence and mayhem pulls me through the stories will lighting speed.

Name Plate Jackie

No comments: