Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, July 22

Review: Unforgiveable by Lindsay Delagair

unforgivable

Title: Unforgivable

By: Linday Delagair

Series: Untouchable Book 2

My Copy: Ebook from the Author

BookWhisperer Rating:

3 button

About the Book:

Annalisa believes she finally has a chance to share forever with Micah, but her fear that something will destroy their happiness grows stronger every day. He changed everything to be with her, leaving his horrible past far behind as they begin to see a bright and beautiful future together. Unfortunately, someone in the mob isn't willing to let go of their best hit man.
The second book in the Untouchable trilogy takes you on a journey of love, passion, sacrifice, heartbreak, and hope. She touched his heart, but what happens next should be…Unforgivable.

review plate

Ok! I am such a conflict of emotions at the moment. Micah and Annalisa are allowed a moment of happiness; then just dropped into one heaping pile of CRAP! What to say about this is almost beyond me, but I am going to try to befuddle my way through this review. I really really like this storyline. Micah, one the mob's best hit men, is an instant attraction in this book. He is dark, dangerous, and scary which ironically is what every romance reader loves. Annalisa is beyond perfect, almost to the point that sometime it is unrealistic. The obstacles in this book just roll out one after another, and it is almost overwhelming and unbelievable. The fact that such terrible things happen is not the problem, but whether a conscious act or not it would leave a scar that characters would have to overcome. Now, please don't think me a pessimist. Love can conquer many things, but it is not without it's own lasting mark. I am so emotionally exhausted after reading this book. That I have left myself questioning whether to read book three. My curiosity it churning, and I want to know what happens, but I just don't know that I can ride this rollercoaster again. I hate having to include this, but honesty is the best policy here. Untouchable is thrilling, brutal, and heart pounding but I think I may have over stayed my welcome with this particular story.

nameplate

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

Hmmm...
Well, if nothing else, this book brought out a serious emotion in you, even if its not the best emotion.

The story sounds good, and I have heard great things about the first book... but I dont like stories where there are SO many horrible things happening that it feels unreal.

I will probably still read it, depending on how I like the first one.

Great review