Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Friday, June 15

Shades of Desire Blog Tour

shades of desire button

The BookWhisperer is participating in Bewitching Blog Tour for Shades of Desire by L.M. Pruitt. For those of you that have not had the pleasure of previewing this title check out the book synopsis below:

Shades of Desire
By: L.M. Pruitt
Book Two of the Jude Magdalyn Series

All I wanted was a little peace and quiet.
Instead, I've got dead Covenant members and a steady stream of letters from the new guy in town. His beverage of choice? A 2002 Merlot, with a shot or two of powerful virgin blood.
On top of that, I'm breaking in a new police liaison, failing at playing matchmaker, and fighting nausea like it's a full time job. All I wanted was a little peace and quiet.
Instead, I've got dead Covenant members and a steady stream of letters from the new guy in town. His beverage of choice? A 2002 Merlot, with a shot or two of powerful virgin blood.
On top of that, I'm breaking in a new police liaison, failing at playing matchmaker, and fighting nausea like it's a full time job.
Did I forget to mention that I've also got enough girls living at the Crossroads to start my own boarding school?
Peace and quiet? Out the window.

As part of the blog tour I chose to host a guest post from L.M. Pruitt. I love this kind of post allowing authors to express visually how their characters appear to them. This post is amazing and fun; thank you for the chance to participate.

Hollywood Dreamin’

The Dream Cast of the Jude Magdalyn Series

Like most writers, I’ve entertained the idea of some of my work making it to the big screen. What can I say? I like to dream big. Even if it never happens, I can still imagine the movie in my head. Today, I’m going to share with you some of my picks for the cast of the Jude Magdalyn series.

Up first, Jordanna Brewster as Jude Magdalyn Henries.

clip_image001

Next, Bradley Cooper as Theo (I told you, dreaming big here).

clip_image002

Jesse Williams as (haha) Williams.

clip_image003

Ryan Kwanten as Rian.

clip_image004

Dakota Fanning as Lies and Guile.

clip_image005

Anna Paquin as Izzy.

clip_image006

Emily Browning as Elizabeth Malley.

clip_image007

Chris Pine as Hart.

clip_image008

Lois Smith or Meryl Streep as Gillian (edging toward Meryl).

clip_image009

I don’t have a top pick for Celia, simply because who knows when/if something like this would take off—I may set my heart on someone who’s the right age/look now but is way too old in the long run. Then again, this is a dream cast, so they never get old—but you get the idea. Hopefully now you have an idea of what some of the characters look like when I’m working with them. Happy reading!

For more about this author check out these additional links

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/LM-Pruitt/364776895104

Blog: http://www.lmpruitt.blogspot.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/lmpruitt

Buy Links Kindle

Book 1 Shades of Gray for your Kindle, in Paperback

Hole in the Wall a Jude Magdalyn free Kindle short

nameplate

No comments: