Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Saturday, March 24

Ash's Letter to Meghan


OMG!! How did I not know that there even was a Letter to Meghan out there?! I just finished reading it, and that was so incredibly sweet. I love Ash! It was also brought to my attention that Julie Kagawa has posted a book five for the series. What!?! I thought Iron Knight was the end? Well it turns out that Julie is writing a book five that will be from Ethan's point of view in the future. I wonder how that will turn out. You best believe that I will be checking it out though.

This author is amazing.. I am so itching to get my hands on Immortal Rules. Let's see how she does with Vampires. Any rate, enough rambling. I will let you know how it all turns out I'm sure!

Jackie @ The BookWhisperer

No comments: