You have stumbled upon my stop in the Whisper Cape book blog tour. Whisper Cape is a wonderful romance with a paranormal twist that will grab romance and paranormal fans alike. Regan Walsh is a peach, and I had the pleasure of meeting her through this experience. Below I have the book cover and description for those of you not familiar with this title, and my top ten list from Regan. Enjoy and learn a little more about this wonderful author.
Whisperer Cape by Regan Walsh
Escape to a world where the impossible becomes possible.
WHISPER CAPE is a town of secrets and Addison MacKenna soon becomes tangled in a web of them. Plagued with nightmares of her father’s sudden and brutal death, Addie struggles with her anguish and refuses to believe his demise was accidental.
Fighting to shake off one of those devastating early morning nightmares, Addison finds it even harder to escape from the vision of a man lying on the side of the road—a man she may have just killed. When she frantically tries to locate him, he seemingly disappears, just the beginning of strange occurrences in her life. She also cannot ignore the weird sensations in her own body. Suddenly, the impossible seems possible, but is that a blessing or a curse?
Believing that her continual and worsening nightmares are both the key to her own new abilities and the clue to her father’s death, Addie knows she will not rest until she has the answers she craves. As she strives to cope with her new remarkable talents, someone else learns of her abilities—a disgruntled maniacal psychopath with his own agenda that involves eliminating Addie. The only one who can protect her, instruct her in the use of her powers and teach her how to destroy the murderous monster is the same man who makes Addie’s heart race and her blood heat with passion. The same man she’d left for dead.
Cael Sheridan may be arrogant and mysterious but he's also undeniably gorgeous. A member of a secret society, he is sworn to protect the woman he believes to be the daughter of his recently murdered mentor. In the process, he finds it impossible to resist her magnetic sensuality, complicating his efforts to shield and guide her as she learns to manage her newly acquired skills. At the same time, Addison has much to teach him about trust and commitment. Fate has brought them together, but will it make them stronger or destroy them both in end?
Regan Post for Today’s Stop
Thanks for having me here on the book whisperer today, Jackie. I wanted to do something a little different for his blog tour and Jackie suggested I try a Top Ten Birthday Wishes List. So here goes.
I thought this would be an easy list to make, but it is actually really hard. It’s not as if I have everything, because I don’t, it’s just that there really aren’t many things that I need. I could mention some things like world peace and no more starving children but this isn’t a beauty pageant and let’s face it, those things are a given. Of course, I want those, but I don’t want to bore the pants of my readers either. So, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and dream big.
Starting with …
10. A new car. Yes, I really do want this. But not for me, for my husband. I like my car but he keeps borrowing it, so I’d like a new car for him. It doesn’t have to be brand new, just something that looks nice and is comfy inside. Ideally, something with four-wheel drive would be great, since we live so close to South Lake Tahoe.
9. I’d love an unlimited supply of books. Well, maybe not unlimited, but enough to keep me busy for a couple of months. I do like to support my fellow authors.
8. I could really use a bicycle. I jog occasionally, or walk, but I would really like a bicycle for a change. What would make this even better would be a gift certificate along with the bike for several audio books to listen to while riding or jogging.
7. Having a pedicure and manicure are a great way to relax and for a birthday, a bottle of champagne shared with my husband while we are being pampered. And while we are on the subject of pampering, how about a full body massage.
6. I’d like to sit in a bubble bath with a good book, unless of course, I have company. Nuf said.
5. Let’s be honest, here’s something that would really make my day. To find out that I just sold a million copies of my novel. I guess this is every writer’s wish. Hmmm … maybe this should be number one.
4. Visits from friends and family. I never get tired of visits from my kids and I love when my friends come to visit from out-of-town. It always gives us an excuse to do some of the awesome things available to us around this area. Hiking or biking around the lake. Wine tasting is right up there at the top of my list. We have some fantastic wineries around here.
3. Okay, now that I’ve mentioned it, I wouldn’t mind going wine tasting for my birthday. I love to do this on a warm sunny day and take along a picnic basket with some Brie or Dubliner cheese and crackers. Can’t forget the chocolate.
2. I’d love to finish my next two books and get them out there to my readers, and with any luck, this should be sometime this year, starting with Allusive Aftershock, my YA novel. After that, the sequel to Whisper Cape.
And finally … This list was difficult to make and I had to keep switching the order around as I made it because things would pop into my head and then I’d think … wait, that is more important so that should be number four or three. But the one wish I didn’t have any problem with the order was my number one choice …
1. I’d love to go to Germany to see my new grandson. He was born November 17, 2011. My son is a fire fighter in the Army and stationed in Germany and my heart aches to go see them.
I want to thank Jackie for giving me the opportunity to post my somewhat outrageous but true birthday wish list. Thanks for reading.
Please join me tomorrow for the end of my tour and a great surprise giveaway at Read Between The Lines.
Here are some of my hangouts and places to purchase Whisper Cape:
Follow me on Twitter
Whisper Cape is available at:
Barnes and Noble
All Romance Ebooks
Don’t Miss out on the other stops for the Whisper Cape Book Tour. I have listed the schedule below:
Feb 15 www.booktrailershowcase.com BTS - interview new author debut
Feb. 16 http://www.rachaelwade.com/ Rachael Wade, interview and review
Feb 17 http://shadowkissedcassie.blogspot.com/ Cassie Deaton – My Top ten locations for Novels.
Feb 18 http://beaconstreetbooks.com/ Pam Ripling – Interview and review
Feb 19 http://angelakayaustin.blogspot.com/ Why write romance?
Feb 20 http://ramblingsofananonymousreader.blogspot.com - Interview and review
Feb 21 http://www.myfictionnook.com/ Sandra - What inspired me to write Whisper Cape?
Feb 22 www.book-whisperer.blogspot.com Book Whisperer, top ten Birthday wish list
Feb 23 http://amdase.blogspot.com/ Anna Dase – A Birthday Surprise!