Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Thursday, May 5

Taking a Moment!

I hate to do this, but I just feel I need to... Today while I was checking on a google reader. I was reviewing some of my comments, and might I add how I love comments. They are the highlights of my days. Although, today I was not so excited, and the reason woul be exhibit B.


Exhibit B
Anonymous said...

excuse me khadija or whatever how come you are reading a book which is not even out yet??????

Really Now, are things like this necessary. I am sure almost all of you know nothing about this, so let me give you a little background research. This was posted one my review for Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Khadija, which is not afraid to show her name, was commenting on how she read this last year, and is reading Supernaturally now. Now the issue is that as you can see Anonymous here was being rather rude in commenting about how Khadija is reading a book that is not even out yet.

Oh the many way this comment ticks me off let me count them.
1) If you knew much about book blogging, which most of you I am sure will agree this person does not, would realize that we get advanced reading copies.

2) If you are going to rude or disrespectful, DO IT ON YOUR OWN PAGE.

3) When you feel that need to say something you know nothing about, don't it makes you sound like an idiot.

4) Leave me comments I love them, but if you are thinking about belittling another person please don't. There is enough negativity in the world, and I would prefer it not be on my page.

With Blogging Love
The BookWhisperer

No comments: