Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Monday, May 2

Cover Alert

Check out the new cover for Silence; Becca Fitzpatrick’s third book in the Hush, Hush Series.

BEAUTIFUL

silence

nameplate

3 comments:

TwiliGht giRl... said...

wow!!!

it's so damn awesome! ♥

*Muslim mama* said...

I just wanna say I love this blog! I have found so many great books to read thanks to this blog. And I love this serie but who can wait til october?? It is such a long time.
But I must ask, How do you have time to read all these books?

Book Whisperer said...

Thank you so much Muslim Mama... I am not sure how to answer you question about how I have time. I don't read all the time if that is what you are asking. Although, I do read some every single day. It is also easy to finish books if you are able to read really quickly. If I have a two hundred page book; I know that I can finish it in about a day.