Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Wednesday, October 20

RIP Jennifer Rardin

As my followers may know Jennifer Rardin was one of my all time favorite authors. I have been a little behind on my blogging, but to my astonishment I just found out that Jennifer Rardin died unexpectedly on September 20th, 2010 at the age of 45. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of her family. She has left behind a husband and two daughters. I have had the wonderful pleasure of interacting this with this amazingly talented author, and I find myself in deep depair at the loss of such a truely wonderful person.

No comments: