Coming Soon...

  • Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 3th, 2017

  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino

    Review: Jan. 8th, 2017

  • Egomaniac by Vi Keeland

    Release Day Blitz: Jan. 16th, 2017

  • Casanova by Emma Hart

    Review: Jan. 25th, 2017

  • The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

    Review: Jan. 27th, 2017

Sunday, October 3

31 Days of Halloween Contest

31DaysOfHalloween-2010

I was asked if I would like to participate in 31 days of Halloween, and that was a definite YES! My idea for this post is…. surprise, surprise… a contest…. Here is what you have to do! Below is a video that has clips from a bunch of movies. All the movies have to do with something that makes me think about Halloween. All you have to do is watch the video clips (that is if you are okay with horror clips and such..), and name as many of the clips as you recognize.

Winners will be based on the contestant with the most correct answers. If there is a tie I will then use random generator, and your number will be based on the number you are at sending your answers. The answers should be email to be at bkwhisperer(at)bluemarble(dot)net .

WHAT YOU WILL WIN

I have arc copies of all of the below books up for grabs. There are six books and I will be accepting three winners. First place will choose out of all six. Second will select out of four, and so on. You must be a US resident to participate in this contest, and this is just having a little FUN!! This contest will run through Halloween. Day after I will post winners and ship books.

000_0004

Books seen above:

*IDrakula by Bekka Black

*Dark Song by Gail Giles

*The Waking: Dreams of the Dead by Thomas Randall

*Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry

*Romeo & Juliet & Vampires by Claudia Gabel

*Dark and Stormy Knights (Compilation Novel)

Happy Halloween!!!!

Name Plate copy

3 comments:

lulilut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cleverly Inked said...

This is going to be fun!

lulilut said...

I sent my answers, I know I probably missed a few but it was really fun and some of them were hilarious seeing them again and out of context. Thanks for the contest.